Friday, September 04, 2015

The second day of 'fasting'

The second day:
1. Drink a glass of water in the morning
2. Have a cooked or baked potato as breakfast with coconut oil or vegan butter (margarine).


3. Eat only vegetables during the day (no beans).


I'm still enthusiastic about this 'fasting'experience. To eat a potato for breakfast made me laugh. After a day of only fruit, one potato was so filling. It tasted GOOD. I took many bites with margarine and salt on it. A dream. :)

After my first vegetable 'soup' as a late lunch, I was still a bit empty in my stomach, but soon this feeling disappeared. I had a second plate tonight. It was not necessary. It was rather social eating, dinner that I prepared for my better half.

I feel full of energy.
The ravenousness disappeared.

Ah, what to drink: In the morning I have a cup of coffee or two (black, no sugar). During the day I drink water and I had two cups of Matcha tea.

It is so interesting so realize what an influence the single ingredients have on the body.

This fasting idea is from the book 'SOS - Schlank ohne Sport' by Katharina Bachman who had it from her Indian doctor. The book is in German.



I'm looking forward to day 3.

No comments: