Sunday, August 02, 2015

A miracle happened


Modesty was the attitude I wanted to bring on the mat today. It's not possible for me when I practice in a Mysore class. Neither did I practice superficailly, nor did I omit an asana not even the leg behind head poses.
Urdhva dhanurasana was so intensive. Yet to move into paschimottanasana afterwards was almost impossible (due to the back). Our teacher M gives so professional adjustments. After urdhva dhanurasana one needs an intensive counter pose. It's art, experience, knowledge, awareness to adjust this asana. I got a very intensive adjustment after urdhva dhanursana. My back was neutralized again. It felt excellent.
After the practice today I felt like newborn. My backpain vapurated like the fog in the morning. It's almost unbelievable.

The little party at the Hofgarten was great afterwards. A yogini had baked a cake, we had ordered coffee to it and experienced a happy and relaxed hour together.

At home I went to bed and slept. When I woke up I thought I've been dead for 2 hours. I still feel exhausted and healed.

Picture (taken during my home practices): Even when I stand on 2 blocks the weight is still NOT on the hands. My body must move forward even more. My goal is to be on my hands with bent legs. This is a key position if one wants to jump forward. It's also an exit position for many backbending asanas.

What I learned today about laghu vajrasana is so important, that I will dedicate a post to it. Not today.

No comments: