Wednesday, July 01, 2015

This morning I woke up......


This morning I woke up and I felt back pain. It felt awfully. Perhaps my discomfort was low so early. It was 5am when I crawled out of bed. I canceled the Mysore class. I decided to practice at home. I feared that I needed to adjust the practice a bit.Yet as so often also today I made the experience, that it is good to move. After the sun salutations my body felt excellent.

Today Kinos July challenge #backtobackbends starts. So, I modified today's practice and took some pictures for this challenge. Focus is backbending. It's good to do some extra asanas, if they feel 'difficult'.
They call it a heat wave. For me it's warm weather. This supported my moves. Below is pic1 for this July challenge.


If you want to follow the show on Instagram - here is the Link.

No comments: