Monday, July 20, 2015

There are many kapotasanas


This is raja kapotasana. It comes at the end of Advanced A series. I don't practice it. I took this picture for the July challenge on Instagram. To be honest I get a painful cramp at the back of my upper legs when I try this pose. This is why I leaned my legs on the fence. In the end position one shall rest the head on the sole of the feet. 

This is eka pada raja kapotasana. I use a strap to create a connection between foot and hand. Also this picture is taken for the July challenge. 

I realized that I'm really happy with what is on my plate. To master kapotasana, laghu vajrasana, to stand up from urdhva dhanurasana is enough. I don't feel stopped. I work on the asanas that I'm not yet able to do. I'm not bored either. I have so many ideas that I want to exercise. 


Mysore class:
I went. My back felt excellent this morning. Now it feels lousy again. I don't know why. It became so painful that I couldn't do headstand. It was not possible to get into the pose not even with bent legs. Beside this I had an excellent practice!!! Vinyasas improve. 
Today I sweated so much that I'll bring a towel tomorrow. When my arms are slippery, I cannot even try to jump into bakasana. 

Progress, even the slightest feeling of progress is a huge motivation. 

I'm looking forward to an intensive yoga week. 

Urdhva dhanurasana: 
How to stand up? I read that it could be good to move first on the finger tips. I tried this today, but I couldn't lift my hands. This is now my next step. It should be possible. Perhaps I come up from there. Hope dies last....... (but it dies). (not)




No comments: