Monday, July 06, 2015

The July challenge...


It wouldn't be Kino, if she didn't offer alternatives, more challenging alternatives to the asanas of the July challenge.

I was curious and tried some suggestions. It was hard. It was good that I tried some of the asanas: I realized that I have enough on my yoga plate. My focus is back bending (and not third series asanas). I'll get there again. One tiny step at a time..........first kapotasana must be 'mastered'. How I work on these back bending asanas improved. I'm optimistic that especially kapotasana is possible.... one day.

It's hot in Germany. This has a huge influence on my practice. I sweat more. The body is more flexible. The disadvantage is that the body is slippery which makes it difficult to stay in some poses like pashasana.

No comments: