Sunday, June 07, 2015

The magic wheel arrived


A few days back I got a letter from the German post office that I can pick up my parcel at the toll office. I knew at once what this meant: My magic wheel is here in Germany. I had ordered it from the US, that is I have to pay import tax.
It's almost a world trip to get to the tax office. It's outside of Munich. Yet the joy that my parcel finally arrived brightened even more the hot summer day.

Today I used it during my home practice. I know different exercises with the wheel. They challenges progress. It's not only passive stretching.

When I look at the picture below, I think that the exercises with the magic wheel before exercising kapotasana improved this pose.


This wheel also motivates me. It has such a perfect form. It's soft to lie on it. It gives stability. One can roll it. I'll work with it. Definitely. 

No comments: