Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Marichyasana B


This picture shows how Marichyasana B prepares for all the leg-behind-head poses. The knee is already above the body when practicing this pose correctly.

I needed sleep today. No alarm clock woke me up this morning. I read till after midnight in the journals of Fritz J. Raddatz.

Will join the Mysore party again next Monday........Being alone from time to time is good, especially if the body needs more modest practices. My left lower back is somehow pulled since months. I have the feeling I pull it again and again before it can heal. At home I practice modest. No I didn't pull it when doing back bending. Magnesium and modest practices shall support the healing process.
To move is always good, but not always it's recommended to search the limits.


No comments: