Monday, April 13, 2015

Laghu vajrasana - the highlight today


Laghu vajrasana is also a back bending pose. Sometimes the vinyasa is more challenging than the pose. The deeper the back bending the easier it is to come up. Nevertheless a lot of strength is required in order to come up. I divided this pose in tinier steps. The goal is to come up, not to fall down and this was it. Today my hair touched the floor, that is I was rather deep in that pose and I came up. I'll repeat this for a month. Then I'll try to stay for one breath, then 2 and so on.......

I also love that all the back bending asana were so pleasing that I had not the feeling to come out of the pose as fast as possible. I loved to stay in the different back bending positions and I breathed deeply and yeah I enjoyed them. I even think it could be a good idea to stay longer in ushtrasana i.e.

Back bending, back bending, back bending.......


No comments: