Tuesday, February 10, 2015

6 more months and I shall be there...... this is finally a number



Kapotasana: Might he (G) be right with his predictions. :) I get closer and closer to my feet with my hands when I do kapotasana. It also feels so much better than it used to be. I also have to say that I really do what is still possible at the end of my practice and it lasts 2 hours now. Three times I repeat this exercise I fight. I don't want to be with kapotasana another 5 years. It develops. Back bending develops. It's great. I'm again optimistic.

One practice is over and I'm looking forward to the next one.

I go to bed at a decent hour, I eat well. My lifestyle supports my yoga practice. At least it is so this week. Hahaha..........

Oh, I discovered a high-end vegan Swiss chef: Philip Hochuli
My lunch on the picture was to die for.

No comments: