Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Too much from this world


Traveling, partying - I overslept this morning. And I'm not amused at all. I curse. I'm out of rhythm. I fell off the wagon. Was there an alarm clock this morning? I went to bed at 9pm, but I couldn't fall asleep. Till after midnight I tossed and turned. In the morning then, voilà, the wished sleep came. Automatically my hand turned off the sound of the alarm clock and I kept sleeping. After felt 5 min I thought: there was something? Yet it was too late already. The felt 5 min were more than an hour.

I'm sipping my second cup of coffee.

My neighbour is up, too. When I look out of the window I can look into their flat. It's still dark outside. I still feel like in trance. I stare holes in the air.

Whisper, whisper in the ear of my E: I overslept.
He: Then this is so.

I cannot turn back the time. Missed is missed. I'll practice at home in solitude.
Tomorrow is a brand new day. Might the Gods shoo me out of bed tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Trine Marie said...

This is just the kind of inspirational yoga blog I needed to find!

Ursula Preiss said...

Thank you. Yeah, keep reading, keep practicing.