Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A last practice on the last day of 2014


Excellent. I love it. Ashtanga yoga is my thing. It gives me so much joy in my life. I practiced today in the living room, I wanted to finish this year with a practice. And so it happened. G observed me when I did urdhva dhanurasana. To have a spectator gives so much energy.

Eight hours and then we can say: Bye-bye 2014.



Thank you for reading.
Thank you for accompanying me on my Ashtanga yoga journey.

I wish you a wonderful evening. 

Till 2015. 

3 comments:

Debb said...

Happy New Year, dear U!! You greatly helped me to open the door to many wonderful things in my life - I appreciate your continued inspiration and your shining example of a beautiful, peaceful, simple walk on your journey of this life.
Grateful Debb here. Namaste

Anna said...

Happy New Year, Ursula!

I've been posting comments but they haven't been appearing - I don't know why.

You are such an inspiration. Hope to make some big changes and release my old, stale habits this year.

Ursula Preiss said...

Dear Debb, dear Anna,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I want to thank you to be so truthful to my blog.

Sorry for the late publishing. Your posts landes in nirwana, but I found them. They found me......

Must quickly go to bed now.... it's late for a yogini already. Tomorrow more.