Monday, November 10, 2014

From bhuja pidasana to bakasana


The vinyasas are my focus when I do primary. Yet I neglected the vinyasa from bhuja pidasana to bakasana. I wanted to postpone to learn it. Today it was discovered how I cheat myself through this vinyasa and I was shown how to do it. I cannot avoid it anymore to work on it.

1. I was able to jump forward, legs around my arms without touching the floor. Was. I think with a tiny bit of exercise I'll be able to do it again.

2. To get into the pose with chin on the floor and without touching the floor with the feet is possible, too.
3. I also get out of the pose with a deep inhaling without my feet touching the floor.

4. Sometimes I did a titthibasana here. To get from here to bakasana, that is to swing the feet and legs backwards was avoided. I more or less interrupted my practice, put my hand in position did bakasana.

From now on I'll try to swing them back, these legs.

So what I wanted to say, primary is not yet boring. There are still a few vinyasas that I want to learn before I'm happy. I also think that this transition is a good preparation for the normal jumping backwards.

I don't know why I was so tired this afternoon, but I was. I slept 2 and a half hours like dead. I thought it's night time. Now I am up and have my long to do list in front of me.......

Picture: It's taken during the weekend. Fall is so beautiful with the orange leaves and the sun that shines on them and makes them look burning.

1 comment:

Zee said...

I admire everyone who can do bhuja pidasana... I usually skip for finishing poses after navasana...

Congratulation. :-)