Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Yoga in hotel rooms.......more excuses than motivtion...


In the meantime my suitcase arrived. It was about midnight the same day we arrived. So I've yoga clothes and my mat here, that is all the essential ingredients are here.

The hotel room is large enough to roll out my mat. The carpet looks clean. Yet my motivation is low. Saturday was a day off. We were still in Munich and I prepared our home for our return. I wanted to have it clean.
On Sunday we were up at 4:30 to catcht the flight and in the afternoon we arrived, hungry like hell. We found a restaurant, yet with a full stomach one cannot practice and it was late, too.

Yesterday was Monday and a moonday, I wanted to see Porto. It's an amazing city.
Today is Tuesday, it's raining. It's grey outside and I'm not at all in the mood to practice. Even though the weather invites to practice. My excuses: it's so dark here. It can be that I'll have a break of 4 days. From tomorrow on I'll be on my own. Then it's very likely that I practice and that I take pictures of my hero deed to practice in a hotel room.

Porto is a most wonderful city. I already love Lisbon. Every city has a differnt flair. Here it's more a big big city flair. The lake, the sea, the old town, the many churches, the little restaurants, it's a city to fall in love with.



For more pictures go to my Facebook page or flickr.

No comments: