Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday


On Fridays 'only' primary is on the schedule. The wish to practice is more intensive today than the discontentment with the place, which is really not that bad. I think it can be seen that there is room. The carpet is too soft in that hotel room in Porto for feeling stable when doing balancing poses. It doesn't matter. I don't know why, there is a huge window, but the room is somehow dark. I think this is because the furniture are dark and the carpet, too. This gulps a lot of light.

Today my focus shall be stretching. Before moving into a pose one has to stretch. Then there is room to get into the pose.

There is no time to lose. It's our last day. 3 things I want to do: practicing yoga, shopping and tonight we'll go to a restaurant with Fado music.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I loved Fado! Beautiful sound. I even bought a cd!

Ursula Preiss said...

Me, too, I bought a CD. It has been a wonderful evening. Porto and Fado is a great combination.