Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Flexibility


I manage it to practice, not in the morning, yet during the day. When travelling one must be even a bit more flexible than usual.

We relax here in Varna, Bulgaria. We stroll around, we sit in one of the bars close to the beach, we read, we eat, we sleep. When there is nothing to do, then I practice....haha.....

The picture was taken yesterday night. I think my kapotasana attempt looks better than years ago. There is still a long way to go.  I fear that I must put more energy and time in back bending. Yet this should be doable, too. I know that I haven't yet reach my limits.

My practice has changed in the last year: 
1. I focus to keep my legs strong and I keep the knees together.
2. I move backwards slowly and I try to create room. Stretching upwards comes first.
3. I move the chest upwards, too.


Facebook (photography)
Facebook (yoga)
Flickr


No comments: