Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The weather has an influence


The weather has an influence on my yoga practice. This morning I sweated. I could feel the sweat running down my body. The body is so much softer when it's hot.

In the meantime MSch is no more a secret tip. The shala was crowded today. Only the truly committed ones will come on a regular basis. To get up at 5am is a life style. This one must want. The distractions in our lifes are numerous. It's so seductive to give in and to stay up long. Like everywhere there will soon be the core and those who come and go.

I remember when I was in India. During a conference Sharath said how much he has learned alone from dristi. Dristi means that we focus on a gazing point when in an asana.  I knew what he meant. Focus is energy pure.

So I sweated and I had energy to work on back bending this morning.

The weather is still hot and I'm looking forward to a sweaty practice tomorrow morning.

No comments: