Wednesday, June 18, 2014

So tired


This morning I almost overslept. Without the obligatory coffee as a first wake-up ritual, I jumped in the shower, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes afterwards and out of the house I was.

The practice was lame, super lame. I had now strength at all. The body felt poisoned. Survive it, I messaged myself. I could scarcely hold chaturanga dandasana. The body touched the floor as I couldn't bring up enough willpower to hold the pose. Lying on the floor on my belly I was happy to have a second to relax and to do nothing.
I didn't omit anything. A little miracle.
At home I went to bed again and slept like dead. 2 hours I was in bed, in an almost coma state. I don't know why this is so. It's a happening. I try to do one important thing during the rest of the day. Today it's a wire transfer.

This are the ups and downs. They don't shatter me, neither the ups nor the downs. I keep practicing, I keep planing my day, I keep breathing.

During times with much energy I try to do a bit more than usual.
During times with no energy, I take it easy. The French café comes into my mind. To sit there in the shadow, reading a book, sipping from a coffee Americano can really be relaxing and uplift the spirit today.

I'm curious how my energy level will be tomorrow. So good I'm not too lame to be curious. A very good sign. Curiosity equals liveliness.

No comments: