Thursday, June 26, 2014

Probably a unique experience - the filming


Yesterday we were filmed at Airyoga, we that is yogi R, teacher MSch and myself. Our teacher led us through half primary.

It was a professional shooting. That is we got our hair done and the face, too. We all got an outfit (see picture). I was asked if I liked color. So I was the lady in red.

All took a bit longer as planned. I think this is so if many people are involved in a project. At 3pm we started with the show. Only 3 or 4 times the filming was interrupted. Then the make-up artist dried our faces. I loved it. I guess we also needed it. Our teacher counted rather slowly, so in some asanas I could relax a bit longer, in others I was challenged. I was so happy that I could hold navasana and also urdhva dhanurasana and utpluthih. HOLD, HOLD, HOLD, HOLD, I was so strict with myself. And I held this pose and I was more than glad. Ha. I fell out of urdhva dandasana A. When I realized that MSch was adjusting R, I thought: no way to hold it 10 breaths. I trembled, I had reached my limit. I hope they cut this part.

The worst was the chanting at the end. This was lousy. I will finally learn this text. Hahaha....

In sum I'd say that we were an excellent team. We were all super. I'm curious now about the result.

Website
Facebook (photograghy)
Facebook (yoga)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful dress. Well, what an opportunity. Your practice through the years has brought you to this moment! I can just imagine you "Hold, hold, hold" --rather die than give up!

Ursula Preiss said...

I hope I didn't look too seriously. :)