Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Third practice this week....


I don't count the practices, but I divide the practice in parts. This makes it look shorter:

1st part: 5 sun salutations A
2nd part: 3 sun salutations B
3rd part: Standing sequence till utthita parsvottanasna

This is more or less the warm up.

4th part goes till navasana. It's very likely that I start sweating here already due to the vinyasas.
5th part is again to relax. It doesn't exhaust me. And I'm able to do the core asanas.
6th part is second series till bakasana A: This is the emotional part. Sometimes I'm optimistic, sometimes I think I desperate. But I won't give up.

7th part is urdhva dhanurasana: Here I add some asanas. I need willpower here. It got easier.

8th part is closing sequence
9th part is resting.

This is my daily work.

Today my back bending was not so good as yesterday. Might it be so. Perhaps tomorrow it's as good as it has never been......I'm dreaming.......:)

"You were fast today", a yogini told me. I think I got faster as I don't do breaks anymore. I don't dawdle before doing a pose. They became easy to me. I can relax in all poses. Yet I try to be active also when in a pose. I engage muscles, others I relax. I try to go deeper into the pose. And I breathe evenly (hopefully).

Tomorrow is a moon day. Yepeeeeee, a day off.


2 comments:

peach said...

lovely post :) I really enjoy reading your blog! haha keep in touch x Peach

http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

cooksappe said...

:DD