Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday morning practice.....


Monday morning practice was so much better than expected. My lousy practice on Sunday was good. It prepared the body for the next session. And the next session was today. 

It's such a gift that I can practice Ashtanga yoga early in the morning in the tradition of P. Jois. I'm not at all convinced any more from blending yoga styles. It can do more harm than good. 

My mind is challenged. Patience is needed. It's a long way down to my toes when I bend backwards. Will it be possible one day? I don't know, I don't know.......conditions are perfect.....so why not........




                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments: