Thursday, May 08, 2014

I got used to it.....


I got used to get up at 5am. It's no more so hard and I can rely on myself. When the alarm clock starts peeping, I move my feet to the floor and a sec later I sit on the bed, ready to move on.

I got used to practice till bakasana A. Doing more than one series requires energy. It grows. Also perseverance grows. I need energy at the end for my back bending asanas. Willpower I need, trust I need, optimism, too.

Today was good: I work on keeping the knees together when bending backwards. I try to bring my shoulder blades together to open the chest. I focus on my breath, which is challenging, yet this is the technique. It helps to relax. Only when relaxed the body allows to go deeper than usual.

The mind is greedy. I want to reach my toes with my hands, I want to be able to do kapotasana. I want to come up from urdhva dhanurasana. So badly.

I got used to have practices that allow me to go deep into asanas and I got used to learn that the next day I can be stiff like hell. I observe and I stay curious what comes next.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Is that your new flat? Looks lovely and bright and fresh!