Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stuck at kapotasana


Today I tried to do some back bending asanas in the late afternoon. I want to progress faster. Haha. How I exercised was not successful. I need to warm up much more. Just doing a few handstands against the wall is not enough. It's rather frustrating to be so stiff when the body is not warmed up.

Shall I try again tomorrow?
Focus is my morning practice. This is for sure.

I'm still patient. I know back bending needs more attention. When I ever want to learn kapotasana or standing up from urdhva dhanurasana, I have to focus on it.

During Easter I practiced once and it felt so good.
Today I went to the Mysore class and it was excellent.

Shall I trust that these back bending asanas improve when I exercise them.


4 comments:

Anna said...

Where've you been? haha

Ursula Preiss said...

I was far into third series.

Kapotasana is the rather the beginning of second series. :)

Studio of Yoga said...

Regular practice of kapotasana makes the hips and the groin flexible and the muscles in the chest, neck and shoulders are stretched which helps in better body posture.

Nayeema

L Suletha said...

Vow! Very timely post. Well said. A topic that i’ve been interested in for quite a while