Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I skipped yoga


That I would skip yoga this morning was clear already yesterday night.  We returned late in the evening from Berlin (see pictures). I felt tired. My sleep was not the best.



I still feel tired. I even feel a bit dizzy. The company vis-à-vis started the business after midnight. They clean the streets and during winter they shove snow. I woke up each time when one of the cars left the courtyard. Our days here are counted.....

Tomorrow is a moon day. Mysore class won't take place.
I've a lot to do.........

Music shall wake me up......
Music shall give me a kick....
Music shall get me going.....and it does.

2 comments:

Anna said...

You'll be SO happy to wave bye-bye to that council operation. And no more water-heater blues every year (or did they ever fix that?). Hurrah for a new nest!

Ursula Preiss said...

Oh yes it will be awesome. This morning the painter finished his work, it looks great.
Today the moving company comes to advise us how many boxes we need. I declutter, I clean, I think of the next step when I feel overwhelmed.

It's raining, from time to time it must rain, too.....:)