Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Deep deep relaxation....


To get up at 5am is still not easy. More and more yogis and yoginis manage to do it. The shala is full at 6:45. Munich has an Ashtanga yoga community. To be part of this committed group of practitioners motivates me to get up and give my best. What my best is varies a lot. Yet my back bending improves. The adjustments are super good and have the potential to make a passionate back bending yogini out of me.

During yoga practice my mind is disciplined.
Off the mat I'm visualizing all day long, all night long. Even my sleep is superficial. To move to a new flat is so exciting. How to arrange everything? What to throw out, what to keep. This process has achieved a new high. With each thing that leaves me, I feel lighter, yeah better.

Today during savasana I could finally let go of all these thoughts. I reached a deep level of relaxation. I was yearning for this. When I opened my eyes again yogini L who started relaxation at the same time like me was gone. I met her on the steps to the changing room.

My mind is spinning again. A few more weeks......then my life can go slower again......



2 comments:

Anna said...

Let go, let go - the door to freedom.

Ursula Preiss said...

Yes, Anna, it feels good to get rid of all this.

You remind me, a neighbour wanted to have the ski. Must write her an Email.