Monday, December 16, 2013

Thank you!!!!!


Thank you very much to all those who don't forget to buy the amazon goodies via my blog. (On the right side are links.) I know one has to remember this. When I went through my mail after my return from South Africa I found a cheque from amazon US. This is a great joy for me. Thank you:

The night in the plane was exhausting. We arrived tired. Yet being tired is so much better than having jet lag. Tiredness requires some extra sleep and it's gone. To get rid of jet lag lasts a week usually and the entire organism is concerned. We went horizontal as soon as we had arrived our home. I'm well rested now and active.

My suitcase is unpacked already. The washing machine is working the second time. Chores are done. My arriving routine is in full swing. Time runs......

At 6:30 we were in the taxi, I thought of the Mysore class that starts at 6:30. I would have been too late to join. Next Mysore class is on Wednesday.




3 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome back home!

Ursula Preiss said...

Thank you, Anna.....and I'm busy again with one of my fav activities: decluttering. I know you like this.

Good night.

Anna said...

I do! Gut gemacht.