Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Going with the flow


I sleep till 7am. I stroll around, take pictures. I organize where to eat out at night with my E. Life is relaxing.

Yesterday I worked on my website, when I looked up it was late afternoon. I ordered a Mediterranean platter for the room. A colleague was so enthusiastic about eating in the hotel room. If one has NO TIME at all, it's great, yet I have time. I prefer to eat out, I prefer to see people.
Today I found a tiny restaurant with even vegan food. I won't starve. South Africa has best food and best wines. I know, life is not all about eating. So I've some plans today: Where is my camera??? Next to me, of course.





4 comments:

Kitharo said...

I still envy your trips to all the cool places of the world :-) Glad to hear you're having fun in SA and the pictures on your Flickr are amazing!

But the main reason I'm writing is to send you a gigantic THANK YOU for your tip with the Bausinger mats.. it arrived yesterday and I hoped on it today and it's such a good investment... it's thicker than my old mat which is nice and the grip is perfect - no more sliding around.

I'm really happy that I trusted my instinct and asked for your adice - it was golden!

Happy mat greetings from Frankfurt

Julian

Ursula Preiss said...

That's great to read, Julian.

Alone with this mat you brought your practice to the next level. :) No joke!!!

Yeah, it's a huge gift for me, that I can see so many amazing corners of this world.
Put Cape Town on your list, if you need some sunshine in winter. People are so nice here, too, so is food/wines.

Cordially greetings from Africa. Ursula

yulang said...

Greetings from Munich!
It seems you are having a lot of adventures in South Africa, while we are still suffering from the cold winter a little bit. However, one should always look at the positive side.
Have fun there! Hugs!

Ursula Preiss said...

Thank you for the greetings, Lang,

Cape Town is great. I walk around in flip flops. I'm a bit lazy with my yoga practice....:) will come back highly motivated.

Hugs!
Ursula