Thursday, December 05, 2013

A first practice happened


Right now, I really wonder, why it's sometimes so difficult to start a yoga practice. As soon as I was on my mat it was great. I practiced primary 'only'.

I've still 2 injuries that causes pain. In the US I fell from a step in a house. Most accidents happen at home. My upper feet still hurts when I do Marichyasana B.
And my knee is still not healed. Yesterday I wanted to make the bed a bit, I went on my knees on the soft mattress, yet I couldn't stand it. Aua, aua, it's still so painful. I have to be patient.

My shoulders are OK again.

Tonight we'll go to a Christmas market. It's located where the Air yoga shala is. We can check if it's dangerous to get there or not. If all is OK I consider to practice  at Air in Cape Town during the second part of our stay. This would be cool.



No comments: