Friday, November 01, 2013

Led class today


I force myself to stay in bed till 4am. The jet lag still has me in its claws. Yet this has also good sides. I get into a good routine. Led class with Michael starts at 7am in Airyoga. I've to get up early, that is 5am. With the jet lag it's so easy to feel even fully awake that early.
I'm so looking forward to the led class.

During the last week I learned a lot even though I practiced only primary. I get more adjustments than I thought would be possible. The adjustments help me. This makes the difference. I'm so enthusiastic and thankful. The show can go on.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Everything's coming up roses (as we say here). Happy for you (Hurrah!) :-))

My wrist is getting better too.

Ursula Preiss said...

So good that you're wrist is healing.

May I ask? Do you still consider to start a blog? :)

Yes, I'm very excited about the next months.

Debb said...

I love to read about your new found enthusiasm for a yoga class! Inspiring! Oh, I am now able to post comments on my IPad but my HP laptop takes me to a weird site every time. I fear I have a virus of some sort.
Oh well..

Ursula Preiss said...

Wonderful that you can post, Debb. :)

Yeah, I checked everything here on my PC, yet it's working, no spam comes up,also not when I buy stuff on amazon.

Indeed, I'm enthusiastic. I'll have so much more time.