Thursday, October 10, 2013

I am glad that I practiced


Yes, yes, I stepped on my mat. What improved in the last year is my concentration. I don't run away from my practice in the middle of it. It can be that I stay longer in some asanas to relax a bit. There are asanas that allow this. But I don't run away anymore. This also allows to go deep into the asanas, as the body stays warm and flexible.

Primary was on the schedule and I spiced it up with some third series asanas. Not so many third series asanas were performed, but a few.

At the end I did urdhva dhanurasana. I don't give up here. Never. Hahahaha......I'll come up one day from this position. From samastithih I'll drop back and I'll return to samastithih. I'm convinced that this is still possible for me.

Feeling excellent. Strong. Flexible. Optimistic.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Dear Ursula: English tuition here!
You don't need the 'what' in this sentence.
Your current state of wellbeing is my goal.
Leaving for England next week so we are both focused on trans-Atlantic travel.

Ursula Preiss said...

Thank you dear Anna, I do appreciate tuition.

Yes, I feel excellent, I can wish you the same.

Be warned, it's cold here. But in Canada it might be cold, too.

Safe flight.

Anna said...

You too!