Saturday, October 19, 2013

Flying yogini...


This morning I walked around. My highlights here are Powell's, the Japanese Garden, the Chinese garden, the Thai restaurant. When I've revisited these places, I'm happy. I saw all these places again.

The surrounding of Portland is stunning, too. Yet it's better to get there during summer time.

I relax. I feel the flu inside me, yet it's not coming out. Tonight we'll meet a friend and tomorrow it's time to say good-bye to Portland. I want to be fit by then.

I admire travelling yoginis. For me travelling means to fall out of routines. It takes time for me to adjust to time and location. I also realize that it's unique to be so far away from home and I want to explore the surrounding.

When yoga is a bit neglected, my photography gets more attention.


No comments: