Saturday, September 07, 2013

Nobody to blame...


Nobody to blame.....not even myself.......

No yoga happened yesterday. Fine. On trips this is so. Out of my daily routine I realize that it requires more energy to get myself on the mat. Obviously I need time to adjust to new situations. Is this an excuse? I think yes. The mind always looks for explanations. Yet this is not important.

Today I feel ready again. After lunch we'll head for the south. I've time till then and every single cell of my body is yearning for a practice. No time to waste........


1 comment:

Debb said...

Reading that you are okay with no practice also helps inspire me :) to accept myself and my no mat days too... I just concentrate on the breath a bit more throughout the day. I'm off to a morning retreat... At the last one I was a presenter, do you remember my private email sent to you in panic? You were the best "medicine". You should consider doing a blog post about the fear of public speaking. Your "tips" were excellent and worked wonderfully!