Monday, September 16, 2013

Home practice


I slept rather long. It was after 12 o'clock when I started my Ashtanga yoga practice. Two hours I dedicated my time to this practice including pranayama and 10 min meditation.

When within my own walls, I focus on the asanas and vinyasas that need extra attention. So it was today.
Tomorrow I want to add third series asanas again. On Wednesday it's planned to go to a Mysore class.

Be prepared: Sooner or later everybody will have to study alone. This knew the old yogis, too. I'm a bit sad about it, but so it is. I'm glad that I realized what an opportunity it has been for me when M came to Munich and when he had only few students. That time back my learning curve went upwards. My practice soared. I still profit from this time. Now the shala is crowded. The beginners are more needy that I am. Might it be so. I'm a lonesome wolf and an autididact. Nowadays are many sources to learn and to improve the own practice. Soon I can film again. I'm looking forward to this feed-back. Accepting what is, is an exercise for the mind.

No comments: