Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chores and cooking


Saturday: 
This morning we watched TV. The Oktoberfest has started at 12 o'clock. Our major opened the first cask of beer. I had to see it. Haha...
Then I cleaned here........
Then I cooked for us.
During the weekend I love to pamper my E with something delicious. It's always an adventure when I cook as I test most of the time a new recipe. This time it was 'panna cotta', a vegan version that I tried out. The result was too hard. It was almost impossible to measure 1g Agar Agar. I asked on a page on facebook how to measure 1g and within 1 min I got an answer. With letter scales one can measure very precisely also small portions. Yep, this is the solution the next time. I liked it.
The learning curves goes up with actions.

Yes, thoughts come up often, that I want to do more, yet I remember myself always: As it is so it must be.

I'm not yet sure if I shall start my yoga practice tomorrow with second series at home or with a led class. It's not necessary to make a decision now.

4 comments:

Matthew Green said...

What's agar agar?

Ursula Preiss said...

It's a vegan poudre that makes fluids hard. I think it's made of alga.

Matthew Green said...

Thanks, awesome!

Ursula Preiss said...

Welcome.