Thursday, September 12, 2013

Body and mind arrived....


I sleep well again and I got up late. Haha.......This is better than not to sleep well and to get up late.....

My focus is again my life in Munich. I'm active. My passions, Ashtanga yoga and photography require all my attention. Yes, I practiced again yesterday, second series. Concentration got so much better. Two hours I can practice without breaks. Yet, I practice slower when it gets tough. It has advantages to stay longer in asanas. The body has time to adjust. I've time to study the asana. I don't want to whip myself from one asana to the other, only that I can say at the end that I've done everything. Those asanas get more attention that are weak.
When I practice I'm happy. I don't judge the performance. I know that I do what is possible and this varies from day to day.

Today is Thursday: On the schedule is primary. I'll spice it up with third series asanas. I'm ready again for this. The vinyasas of primary will be my focus.

Time to move on........

Spelling check doesn't work......might it be so.

1 comment:

Diseases said...

Body and mind complement each with other. If the mind is fresh it makes body good again the body is good mind is fresh.
Yoga can attach both of them cordially. It can keep well body structure and all the physical system.Your blog helps me to know the combination between mind and body.