Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Transforming energy and feelings


Yesterday I was able to transform my energy. I felt exhausted and sad. This is a topic, this is energy. It's a heavy energy, rather dark, calm. I took my camera, an idea for a picture arose in my mind. Suddenly I found myself working. I carried the table to the corridor, I positioned my camera.....and my feelings changed. I got curious. I'm always curious when I take self-portraits. As I'm not behind the camera when I shoot, the pictures are surprises. At the end of the evening I went to bed satisfied.

Sleep was good last night. Relaxing. It's fresher here again. It has rained yesterday and temperature has dropped a lot. It's a relief.

When we practice Ashtanga yoga we also influence our feelings. We calm down when we're happy. We become relaxed when our feelings are more on the dark side. The even breath causes this. This is why it is so important to focus on the breath.

I had a few days off now from practice.
Today I want to practice. I feel ready again.


2 comments:

Zee said...

I need couple of cameras not only one for my feelings and emotions. :-)

Ursula Preiss said...

Start with one camera. You can shoot your feelings one after the other. Then you can buy another one, if one is not enough. And another one if 2 is not enough.......till you have so many that it's enough.