Friday, August 16, 2013

Third cup of coffee is next to me


How to get into the day? And it's already 10:15. It's a day where I want too much and all at once at the same time. Good idea that I've started my timer now. I don't want to spend more than 25 with my blog post.

Yesterday I practiced half primary. It took me almost 90 min to get there. I added asanas, yet it was a rather difficult practice. After the day at the dentist and the consoling therapy afterwards with sweets and wine I hadn't expect anything else, but a heavy practice.

Today is a warm day. It could be a good day to practice outside and to take some pictures.

Picture: In Gokulam, India they insisted that the head touches the leg. Suddenly it was possible. In India my practice improved a lot.
I have to look up the name of the pose: utthita hasta padangusthasana.

Enough said for now.

No comments: