Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It shall be so


I go to bed very late these days. Late means far after midnight. Yesterday night I read about photography. It motivated me to take some pictures. Time influences the contents of a picture. In the morning different ideas come up than in the evening or late at night.
When my eyes open in the morning, I get up. No alarm clock wakes me up. I live according to my needs. It shall be so.

Duties first today, too. It all lasts so long. It shall be so. This became a mantra and consoles me. Always.

It's afternoon now. So late. I curse. Yet the sun stands too high. It makes no sense to shoot outside. I've time to practice. Yes, yes, yes........

2 comments:

Anna said...

I haven't used an alarm clock or watch for years! Another advantage of not working in the (slave) labour market - you can move to the natural rhythms of the universe and not to externally imposed times.

Ursula Preiss said...

Sounds great, Anna!!!!!