Tuesday, August 06, 2013

From 2:30pm to 4pm


Another dentist session lies behind me. Today he worked on the first quadrant, that is the upper jaw on the right side. These days no treatment starts without an injection. By now and it's almost 7pm my right cheek was paralysed. Fine.

Today it was discovered that a former dentist has started a root treatment that he has not finished. Ill gauze was not removed. This causes that the bones withdraw. Not everything can be seen on an x-ray picture. So the next two treatments will be dedicated to the roots of this one tooth.

In the middle of the treatment, the noise of the thrill almost caused a headache, yeah, suddenly it was silent. Too silent. No current anymore. I thought I was in India. Hahaha......there is a construction around the house and sometimes yeah there is no current anymore.
After about 15 min the treatment could go on.

I'm a shocked. It turns out that I get crowns. I thought only the fillings should get exchanged. Yet the dentist prepared all the teeth on my upper right jaw for crowns.
Right now I don't want to know anything about my teeth. I'm so indifferent. Do with me whatever you like, but don't bother me with anything is my attitude. I sip a Rosé to cheer me up. I'm exhausted. It's too late now to want anything else. Next time I want to get more explanations before the treatment. But I also trust this dentist with the dark curls. Yeah I trust him. I also said this to him today. I hope that having said this provokes that he doesn't exploit my trust.
He works well. I can feel this despite the injection. He has long thin fingers, they are perfect for his profession.

The issue of today was that when all the fillings were removed and when new fillings were done, the teeth must fit together again. The teeth are like a gear wheel. Not one filling shall be too high. It's detail work.

At the end he asked me if we shall go on with the root treatment. I said 'no'. I was done after 90 min.

I always walk home after the treatment. It lasts 30 min. It calms me. It distracts me. I take streets that are deserted. I want to be alone then.

I looked in a mirror here and moved my face. I'm almost back to normal. Almost. I love to be alone right now with my sadness.

Temperature dropped, there is wind. Soon it will rain.

I'm listening to a CD: Bob Dylon.

7 comments:

Anna said...

It's good to be alone with one's sadness at times such as these... I'm thinking of you and your teeth. You think of my arm! We'll get there, Ursula!

Debb said...

I've been known to say I'd rather give birth than go to the dentist. You are stronger than you believe, dear U... I have five crowns on my teeth and it was really the best decision I made. No more worries about cavities creeping in, I believe.

Prize Fitness said...

About Yoga

Yoga is a mind and body practice in complementary medicine with origins in ancient Indian philosophy. The various styles of yoga that people use for health purposes typically combine physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation or relaxation.Yogais countless. Whatever you may be looking for – weight loss, diabetes, better time management, and freedom from anger, effective communication, or creativity at work, yoga has the answer. The practice of yoga has immense benefits for not just the body but also the mind so that you enjoy a perfect healthy state of being.

About Prize Fitness yoga:
Prize Fitness is dedicated to helping our guests achieve a perfect balance in body, mind and spirit, through the medium of yoga. We demonstrate through our various customised tours@prizefitness.com that contrary to popular belief - Yoga can be practiced by everyone. Yoga has an amazing effect on our body and mind energies. Prize Fitness appeal to those who wish to understand/familiarise themselves with the philosophical tradition of India, without necessarily delving into its organised religious aspects.


Rishikesh Yoga

Rishikesh is the most fames yoga place in world. The place is known as the TapoBhumi; meaning the place for yoga meditation of the Gods. Rishikesh is a peaceful, temple town on the banks of the holy Ganges River, which is clear and flows full of spiritual energy. Rishikesh is an entry point leading to the sacred places deep in the Himalayas.

Ever since, Rishikesh has been the stepping stone and the first destination on a list of holy shrines and sites stretching across the lofty Himalayan Range.

There are innumerable Prize Fitness yoga centeras such Rishikesh is known as 'World Capital of YogaRishikesh.In the 1960s, Rishikesh came in to the Western world's limelight as the place where the pop group Beatles met their guru, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

Rishikesh attracts millions of tourists,people every year come here to practice YOGA, MEDITATE, REJUVINATE and gain peace of mind. The place is also very famous with foreigners who come to Indiaas part of a spiritual journey. People find that Rishikesh can touch their hearts and change their souls for the better.

Yoga retreat with Rishikesh tour
6:00 am :- Wake-up with herbal tea .
7:00 am to 8: 00 am :- Purification/Pranayama or Satang (group discussion/meditation/mantras chanting) or Morning Maun
8:15 am :- light breakfast with Milk/juice
9:00 am to 11:00 am :- Beginners Asana class
11:30 am to 12:15 am :- ayurvedicconsaltation (5 peoples a day)
12 : 30 pm to 1:30 pm :- lunch
Free time after lunch student can go for local sight seeing / 5 people will have ayurvedic treatment a day
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm :- Guided meditation / yogic philosophy
8:15 pm to 9:00 pm :- Dinner
Self-study/discussion
9:30 pm :- good night

WHERE : HOTEL Narayan kunj in Ramjhula
WHEN : WINTER TIME 9.15AM TO 11.30 AM
EVENING TIME 5 PM TO 7 PM

Yoga Hall Is Open 15 Minutes Before Class Timefor Students. Time After Class Is Also Given For Q&A.

STYLE : Focus Of Class Is Body & Breath Alignment To Achieve Awareness (Supra Consciousness). Daily Classes Are Designed To Meet The Needs Of The Students In Attendance, Frozen Shoulder, Scoliosis, Etc.

IDEAL STUDENT : Willing To Work The Entire Two Hour Period On Their Own Self Effort. Student Should Not Be Suffering Under Time Considerations. The Yoga Performed In The Class Will Be Their Main Focus.

OBJECTIVE : There Are Over 200 Muscles In The Body And We Are Going To Attempt To Reach All Of Them.

SPECIALTY OF THE CLASS : Is Variations Which Lead Into The Final Positions - Transformations.

SPECIAL 10 DAY CLASSES FOR GROUPS : Diagnostic, Medicinal, 5 Elements, Recuperative, Standing & Back Bendings, Partner, Intermediate, Advanced, And Pranayamas.

For bookings on Yoga Tours India please tours@prizefitness.com

Ursula Preiss said...

Yes, Anna, might you be soon back to normal with your arm, so that you can practice yoga. I wish you fast healing.

Ursula Preiss said...

Dear Debb, you made me smile. Oh my, I don't have so much pain, it's more that exhausts me mentally these treatments.

You also consoled me. Perhaps crowns are not the worst decision, especially in my case. In all teeth are huge fillings.

Anna said...

Debb's right; crowns don't need fillings - and they look nice (a shade lighter than your normal teeth can brighten up your mouth!)

Ursula Preiss said...

The amalgam is surely not beautiful. Ceramic fillings would be good as it allows to keep as much substance from my own teeth.

I delegated. Shall the dentist do the best for me. Hahaha....

Crowns have a disadvantage: they are difficult to clean.