Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday, yoga makes flexible


This morning I had an appointment, duration till the early afternoon. Then I was hungry. Then I did grocery shopping. Now it's evening.

There are those days. Not always yoga fits into my schedule. Not even shooting, which is time-consuming as well. Snapshots are done quickly. Taking pictures takes time.

Here I sit now and it's evening. Good. I know I didn't waste my time. Even this would be OK. Everything is OK these days. Hahahaha..........

If you're interested in my blog on photography, here is the link: http://ursulapreiss.com/blog/ It's new and the blog is on my website. Oh, it's written in German, yet one can enjoy the pictures. It could be a good idea to wrote a few sentences in English, too.

Time to move on.........

No comments: