Friday, August 09, 2013

Back from another dentist session


Today I got only half of the dosis of the usual injection. Nevertheless my right cheek is still paralysed.

Each session brings something else to light. A former dentist has used a material to fill the root that one couldn't remove anymore. I was asked if I had been in a foreign country for a treatment. Of course not. I expect quality in Germany, this is why I go to dentists locally. I don't want to get a cheap treatment with cheap material. Can it be that some dentists are creative?

However: the bone is OK. The tooth makes no trouble. The ill parts are removed now. The filling that I got today can be removed if necessary.

Also today's session seemed to be necessary.
Next week the fillings of the left upper side shall be removed. I'm not sure if this is necessary. I must ask if I get crowns here, too. I do prefer fillings.

I don't want to think about my teeth anymore now. I relax and tonight I'll go out with E.




No comments: