Thursday, July 18, 2013

Primary today....


I did it. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
My practice felt better than the days before.
The performance was lousy, I don't judge, yet the feeling was better. When I'm able to take my legs behind my head (supta kurmasana) I forbid myself to complain.

Yes, I was happy that I practiced.
I took pictures of myself this morning and time went by too fast. The gap between shooting and lunch was small, but not too small for primary. This is my mantra: better to practice than not to practice.

Siesta time now. We deserve it after this lunch. Haha........

My new project: 365 days, every day a self-portrait. Here is the link. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Kitharo said...

Hi U :-) just wanted to say "Hi" since I haven't commented in a while. Life has been so busy, but luckily this time I was able to keep practicing (I think it keeps me sane haha)...

So yeah, glad you sound happy and that the first teeth appointment went well :-) And you'll get past the struggling with the third series asanas, I'm sure - there's no asana, Ursula can't conquer haha

Oh and your photos are getting better and better... especially this year, I think. Why do you think that is? (but maybe it's just an subjektive point of view)

Anyways, got to go to bed, so nice practices!!

- Julian

Ursula Preiss said...

I always love to hear from you, Julian. So good, that you had and have time to practice. This makes a difference in life. :)

With my photography it's the same like with yoga. Daily practice makes the difference. I shot a lot, I studied the technique and everything that came under my eyes,and I had an excellent mentor in the last year. He unfortunately disappeared. Yet, I've a good basis now of my skill, it allows me to keep going.....

Good night. Ursula

Anna said...

After a big meal all animals sleep. So you are more in tune with nature in Bari than you are in Munich. My goal is to align myself with the natural rhythms of life - eventually!

Ursula Preiss said...

In Munich I nap, too. Perhaps I should call it siesta.