Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One hour


One hour I practiced the second Ashtanga series, then I gave up!!!!! Not forever, but for today. My belief was that 2 stiff practices in a row are enough. Then a good one must follow. This was a myth. Oh my was I stiff today.
Book titles came into my mind: 15 min of daily exercise are enough. The corresponding picture popped up in my mind, too. But I don't believe in that nonsense. I believe that hard work must happen.

One hour is one hour and it's so much more than nothing. I'm curious how fit and committed my body and mind will be tomorrow.

What is reliable here in Bari is the excellent weather. Everyday sunshine. I love it.

There are no Greek, Indian, Chinese restaurants here, but Italian ones of different levels. We enjoy the delicious food.......and our afternoon nap, too.

No comments: