Friday, May 03, 2013

What a luxury


I'm ill and I don't have to crucify myself with the decision if I should go to work or not. The cold is breaking through now. I know where I got it. After R's birthday party we stood outside for almost an hour to wait for a lift to our accommodation. I was dressed like in spring, yet it was winter weather.

Yesterday I had fever, I started coughing and sneezing. It's probably a good sign when the infection shows its face. Better when it comes out. This is already the way to recovery.

Therapies have changed. Nowadays also the doctors consider moving as a good idea, even when having a cold. The body is the boss. I shall see what is possible. I feel weak, but not incapable to do anything.

The frame of my reading glasses broke. I'm not sure if I'll have the energy to get it repaired today.
In the meantime the suitcase is unpacked. The washing machine is cleaning the laundry. The day has started.

4 comments:

tanya said...

Sorry for not greeting you on time for your BIRTHDAY please accept my good wishes and hope to see you soon in Mumbai

Ursula Preiss said...

Dear Tanya, this is absolutely OK. It's just another wonderful day. :)

Yeah, I think often about Mumbai. I don't know when I'll come again. I wish soon, but I don't know. So many things are to do here.

Cordially greetings.

Anna said...

It's 'fever' and 'infection' - just to assist the English Studies ;-))

Ursula Preiss said...

Thank you, Anna, you're fantastic. :)

Your assisting is much appreciated.