Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Practicing at home


The day before yesterday I practiced at home.
Yesterday nothing happened.
Today I practiced again at home. My legs were slightly sore. Yet it got better during the practice.

I'll work more on my discipline. I don't want to be dependant on classes. Some of the very good teachers are autodidacts. I got a lot of help, yet one must also learn to move further alone. Self-study is part of the process. Conditions are very good these days. YouTube videos from the best are available for free.

2 hours I practiced today. It was so good. The practice has a very good influence on my mood. It relaxes me.

10 min meditation now. I'm ready for this practice, too. Something calm for me.

4 comments:

Kitharo said...

So you did went back to class? After that last incident I thought you'd practice only at home for a while... has the Shala situation improved? :-)

Greetings Julian

Ursula Preiss said...

Yeah, Julian, I practiced mainly at home. Why ever.

Everything is perfect as it is.

How is your practice these days?
Have you time to practice?

Greetings to you. Ursula

Dan Chen said...

Great job -- keep up the practice! Every moment becomes meditation.

Ursula Preiss said...

My yoga practice is my centre in life, Dan. It's contagious. It influences the entire day, for sure.