Sunday, April 07, 2013

At home again






Today I don't have to leave the house anymore. I got bread from the bakery this morning. Yet this was it. It's still cold here, as expected. And grey.

Yesterday we sprayed lavander around, this created the illusion of being still in France. It was fun to return from the Croatian bar yesterday night and to have the fragrance everywhere. We laughed.

We're back and this means for me back to an ascetic life style, because it's good for me and because I like it.
Back to water as beverage.
Back to a daily asana practice.
Back to work in 25 min units.
Back to housework, writing and taking pictures.
Back to preparing my own meals. The French chefs inspired me a lot.
Back to daily life as it is, one breath after the other.

The suitcase is not yet unpacked. This is the next step....


6 comments:

Debb said...

Thank you for your travel sharing.. I love traveling -- through your eyes and words..
Namatse, dear U...

Ursula Preiss said...

I thank you, dear Debb for your interest in my life.

Namaste.

Anna said...

Welcome home, Ursula. Love reading your routine - it calms me somehow - that someone is living the life I keep planning for myself :-) You are such an inspiration. Ta!

Ursula Preiss said...

Thank you Anna.

Did you get my Email?

Anna said...

No - I was wondering where it was...

Shall I resend the address?

Ursula Preiss said...

I just sent you another Email, Anna. Let me know if you got it...:)