Sunday, April 14, 2013

A spring day


A spring day.

I was out. Strolling around. Finally I arrived at a cemetery. It was overcrowded. Some dated there. Others walked the dog. A man was sleeping next to a gravestone. All the benches were occupied. I found my picture of the day (see above).

It was lovely to be out. I wore a skirt and a jacket only.

In the morning I had practiced second series. I added some asanas, others I omitted. It was a balanced practice. It felt so good. So good that I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Then I can practice again.....

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yes, finally, in mid-April, a lovely day with warm sunshine! What a treat after the long months of grey and cold. I threw open the doors and windows.

Ursula Preiss said...

Today again we had a wonderful day.
:)

Mood soars. :)