Monday, March 18, 2013

Lädschert


I feel 'lädschert'. There is no translation for this feeling.
Due to "Homeland" I have to stay up till after midnight. I should have enough sleep till the next morning. This TV programme cannot be the only reason why I felt so slow and heavy this morning. The why is not important.

It's rainy and cold outside in addition.
I shall practice at home. Hahaha......

Monday: This means that I also want to work on asanas of the third series. I've to blend them in. After the leg behind head asanas of second series, I can add the leg behind head asanas of third series. It's easier than to exercise them at the end of second series.

The music wakes me up. I'm ready to move on.

10 comments:

Anna said...

So, what is ladschert? - approximately :-)
I'm in South Africa - beautiful country. I remember your photograph of you cross-legged very high up on a stone ledge in SA.

Ursula Preiss said...

Wow, this is great. I loved South Africa. Have a fantastic trip. Take care!!!!!

Lädschert translates perhaps as lame. Yet this heavy slowliness disappeared with every 5 min that I was up. Hahaha....

Mike said...

I think the true English equivalent would probably be 'sluggish'.

Ursula Preiss said...

Yeah, this fits, Mike. Thank you. Lol.

It's always good to increase the vocabulary. :)

Globie said...

Homeland is great, are you on the 2nd series or the first. Can't you record it if is on late ?

Ursula Preiss said...

The first series is broadcasted here. I scarcely watch TV. I have no gadget to record it, which is fine for me.

Less is more. Hahaha.....

Globie said...

No video recorder wow. We only have digital TV here now, so I just use a USB stick to record, Bundesliga is on at 11pm :-)

I have never watched so much TV before, but I can't work & can't do proper Ashtanga so watch TV for something to do.

Ursula Preiss said...

This sounds interesting. Our current TV is going to die. I'll talk with E about a digital one.

MayJay said...

Tell him it is better for soccer games ;) much clearer resolutions

Ursula Preiss said...

OK, this might convince him. Hahaha.
Thank you for the tip, MayJay.