Wednesday, March 20, 2013

If this helps.....

I wonder if this passive stretching helps to improve my back bending. At least it feels good.

I'm sitting here, enjoying my second cup of coffee. I'm up on time. Yet today organizing the birthday party of E in May as priority to going to a Mysore class. These days these social activities take more room in my life. In my second part of my life I wanted to have more time for friends, this includes organizing parties. :) Since my wedding party I even think that I've a certain talent here.

Yoga: Back bending can be a focus. Just doing it. Repeating the back bending asanas, staying longer in the pose is a good idea.

1 comment:

Kitharo said...

I love passive stretching, I often do a yin yoga sequence for the hips in the afternoon (since the hips continue to be my biggest challange :-))

I've another video for you :-) This time it's a short documentary about Guruji, don't know if you have seen it. It was posted last year, but I didn't see it until yesterday, when my Youtube account recommended it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikn4wt6bw5s

Hope party planing and practicing (life) goes well :-)

Greetings

Julian