Saturday, March 16, 2013

I wasn't bored at all.



I wasn't bored at all today.
The feeling arose to have time. Saturday is my day off from yoga. If I don't practice, I think it's 100% OK. No "I should" or "It would have been better if..." comes into my mind. I know this day off from yoga allows me to work on all the other projects that are in my mind. My body can relax one day and the mind, too. Time flies. I'm busy on Saturdays, too, only that I don't practice asanas.

And: I had time for my E. Today we went to a fruit and vegetable market. I bought what I think is necessary to survive for the next 2 days. Then we sat down at the beer garden there. Outside. It was cold, who cares. The sun enticed us to sit outside. Blankets were available.

Tomorrow I'll either practice second series in the morning at home, or I'll go to a led class, primary. What a choice we have these days in Munich.

Enough for today. Time to sleep.






4 comments:

Kitharo said...

The picture is amazing! Can't decide if it's Audrey Hepburn or a femme fatale from the 50's ;-)

I was wondering... do you still practice pranayama from time to time? If so, what do you do?

Have a lovely sunday :-) - Julian

Ursula Preiss said...

Thanks. :)

Very rarely I practice pranayama. Thanks for reminding me to do it more often.
When I do it I do 2 different pranayama:
1. I do uddjay breathing and I look at a watch to make inhaling and exhaling even.
2. I do alternate nostril breathing how I've learned it in India from my pranayama teacher.

After this I sit for 10 min and observe my breath. This is for me rather meditation.

Anna said...

Fabulous photograph. And your new Mrs. Preiss avatar!

Ursula Preiss said...

Thank you Anna. :)