Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sorry, but I feel fucking great


The irony of this all is, I've done nothing for it. This morning when I kissed my darling E good-bye.  I said: "Remember, you do now what I always wished to do."
He turned around and  smiled. How can one wish to be an employee, pressed as if one is confused with a citron? Yet this was my wish. I was kicked out. For the better.

I got up later than wished this morning. Hahaha....
Then I practiced primary. What a highlight in my modest life.
It was planned to cook afterwards. It was cold outside, yet I needed some ingredients for my Moroccan meal. Brrrrhhhh, was I glad when I was at home finally. I cooked. The result was above average. In the meantime I'm often better than the chefs in the restaurants round the corner. How I enjoyed my meal, every spoon of it.

To clean the kitchen now is a piece of cake.

My life is a wonderful happening.

I stand less and less in my own way.


4 comments:

Julio Linares said...

You have a nice life

Ursula Preiss said...

Oh hello, yes, I have. But isn't it so that we can only realize that we have a good life when we know the opposite, too?

Perhaps you've a good life, too and you don't know it yet.

Namaste.

Anna said...

You've worked hard to arrive at this life.

Ursula Preiss said...

I know.
And I had to let go of many concepts how I have to live, Anna.

And people like you supported me mentally, when doubts came up.
There IS a life outside of companies.